The ongoing development of Ravenhearst is a labor of love but it is also very time consuming. Donations are a great way to offer us support for purchasing new assets for the mod and to help continued operations of the mod and all related ventures such as a website and test servers. Donators will also receive access to our testing if they so desire. Donations are never expected and are greatly appreciated.
1) Uninstall 7dtd. Open Finder, from taskbar choose Go -> Home. Open Library -> Application Support -> Steam -> steamapps -> common. Delete 7 Days to Die folder. Reinstall 7 Days to Die.
2) Unzip downloaded mod. Open unzipped folder. You should see 4 folders: 7DaysToDie_Data, 7DaysToDieServer_Data, Data, and Mods. I will be referring to this as a “home screen”.
3) Open Steam. In your games Library, right-click 7 Days to Die and choose Properties from the drop-down menu. Choose the LOCAL FILES tab and choose BROWSE LOCAL FILES.
4) Copy & paste (do not drag-and-drop) the Mods folder to this location.
5) Open 7DaysToDie_Data -> Managed.
6) Right-click 7DaysToDie.app and choose Show Package Contents. Here you should see 2 folders: Contents and Data. This will be the other “home screen”.
7) Open Contents -> Resources -> Data -> Managed.
8) Copy & paste (do not drag-and-drop) the .dll files into this location. Mac OSX will ask if you want to keep both or replace. Choose replace.
9) Navigate back to each home screen.
10) Drag-and-drop the 7DaysToDie_Data, 7DaysToDieServer_Data, and Mods folders into this location.
11) Open the Data folders in each location. You will see there are Config, Prefabs, and UMATextures folders in each.
12) For each of these three folders, open up its corresponding folder so you can see the contents. Drag-and-drop the mod’s contents into its respective folder. For duplicate files, mac OSX will ask if you want to Skip, Stop, or Replace. Check the “Apply to All” checkbox, then choose Replace.
13) Start 7 Days to Die and enjoy the mod! :smiley: