When Jax says you are in good hands, you are in good hands. Credit to w00kien00kie for figuring all the logistics out, now its up to me to balance it all.
Mods will still be VERY important. the plan is for the qualities to give a small bonus in all areas, with mods giving the rest. As you can see from the pic, when you loot you can find any number quality.
Here is how it works thus far:
- Quality is now 1 - 120 (instead of 1 - 6). 6 colours as usual.
- Tools and Weapons (melee, ranged and guns) now have a sliding dmg instead of a fixed dmg for all quality levels.
- Quality on crafted items are linked to the int perk as current setup but with slightly reworked levels (perk descriptions not updated yet).
-- Level 1 int = 1 quality items
-- Level 2 - 3 int = 20 quality items
-- Level 4 - 5 int = 40 quality items
-- Level 6 - 7 int = 60 quality items
-- Level 8 int = 80 quality items
-- Level 9 int = 100 quality items
-- Level 10 int = 120 quality items
- Loot boxes should contain items lvl 1 - 120, percentage chances are standard atm
- Trader should have items with lvls 1 - 120, percentage chances are standard atm
- Quest rewards should have items with lvls 1 - 120, percentage chances are standard atm
- Treasures should have items with lvls 1 - 120, percentage chances are standard atm
- Air Drops ... should be working as well